SEASON 2: EPISODE 2
If there is one thing I’ve learned from living through a pandemic it’s that just because it glitters, doesn’t mean it’s gold. Yep, I’ve got work to do on myself and in my marriage. In this episode I’m sharing what I realized I needed to work on and what I did about it.
Friend, there’s an answer and a solution to everything. And we can do hard things! What have you learned anything about your marriage or close relationships over the past year? Let me know on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter – I’m @NicoleWalters everywhere!
Thanks for spending time with me today. I love chatting with you each week!
Read the transcript HERE!
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, I cover:
- What I realized I needed to work on for myself and my marriage,
- How I dealt with certain issues before the pandemic and what I’m doing about them now,
- The game-changing book I read, and
- Why I believe the hard work is essential and worth it
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get my book rec – Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud HERE
- Join the RichFriend email list by going to NicoleWalters.com and adding your email address!
- Write a review for the show on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
The Nicole Walters Podcast is for the everyday entrepreneur that wants to increase their income but doesn’t know where to start. If that’s you, you’re in the right place!
Nicole Walters is a wife, mom, income strategist, entrepreneur, and the founder of The Monetized Life™. Join Nicole each week for a new episode packed with what you need to know to gain clarity, grow your network and monetize your life using the proven corporate strategies she mastered in 10 years as a Fortune 500 executive.
Whether you’re just starting out and don’t know your next step, or you’re multi-passionate and don’t know the right next step, Nicole is here to break it down for you! Richfriend, let’s add some commas to your bank account!
Listen each week. Do. The. Work, and success WILL come!