SEASON 3, EPISODE 18
This season has been about starting over. We’ve chatted about many of the transitions I’m in and as I continue to learn, I’ll continue to share with you here.
In this chat I’m sharing how divorcing feels from a mom perspective. It’s been 9 years since my kids entered my life and from day one I’ve promised them I wasn’t going anywhere. That is still true today and is one of the few constants we have.
Friend, thank you so much for the grace you’ve given me as I share my stories and lessons with you. I am so appreciative of the conversations we’ve had here and in my DMs. Let’s keep this a 2-way conversation!
Thanks for being here for this chat. Let’s continue chatting over on Instagram @nicolewalters !
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, we chat about:
- How I’ve handled the many transitions of becoming single unexpectedly from a mom perspective,
- What I remind myself and my kids about change and the unknown,
- How I’m showing up for my kids day in and day out, and
- Why I believe, no matter what happens, my kids and I will continue to thrive
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Don’t miss our first chat of the season where I give the background of my divorce
- Find the chats I did with Puffin and the MidTiny here and here!
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.