SEASON 3, EPISODE 10
Friend, we are getting in to it in this episode! From how to go from surviving to thriving, to discussing some Real Housewives drama, to a lesson on confidently making moves in your life, this episode is a chat you won’t want to miss!
If you’ve been functioning on autopilot lately, you are not alone. Today I want to give you three steps to getting out of that survival mindset so you can be present and thrive in your daily moments. All of this ties into the second half of our chat where we’re talking about how to know when to make moves in your life and when to stay where you are.
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, I share:
- Why so many of us have been in autopilot mode lately,
- How to move from surviving to thriving,
- A lesson for us all from some recent Real Housewives drama, and
- How to confidently making moves in your life (or confidently stay where you are!)
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Send me a DM on Facebook and Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Don’t miss episode 30 from season 1 where I talk about MidTiny’s cancer journey
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.