SEASON 3, EPISODE 36
Today I have Ginny Priem here to chat about her story and when I tell you that this story is crazy, friend, you will not believe how crazy it really is!
Beyond that, Ginny is an impactful and transformative woman and what she shares in this episode is no different. You will have shifts today so bring a pen and piece of paper and let’s chat!
Let us know that you listened to this episode and got Ginny’s book by heading over to Instagram. Tag us in your stories and DM us! Find Ginny @ginnypriem. I can’t wait to chat there!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, Ginny Priem and I chat about:
- Her WILD story with a previous romantic partner,
- What she learned when she was forced to start over,
- Why she has decided to start over again, and
- What she would share with other women who are starting over in their careers, relationships, etc
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Grab Ginny Priem’s book, You’re My Favorite HERE or visit her website
- Find Ginny’s podcast HERE
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Don’t miss my last episode on WHY you deserve money, friend!
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.