SEASON 3, EPISODE 14
This season our chats have been full of stories I needed to fill you in on but today you’re going to walk away with some tangible tips that will help you get what you want at home and at work this week!
I’m answering your questions on switching careers, giving you my thoughts on staying ready, and sharing how to improve your negotiation skills at home and at work. Friend, these work EVERYWHERE.
I’m so glad you’re here, hanging out with me each week! Let me know what resonated with you by tagging me on Instagram @NicoleWalters. I’ll chat with you there!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, we chat about:
- How to switch industries or even careers with confidence,
- A lesson we can all learn from musicians and other professionals: Stay Ready!
- How to identify your soft skills and your hard skills, plus
- My top 3 negotiation tips so you can get what you want at home and at work
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Watch some of the Verzuz videos HERE
- Don’t miss our last episode where I handed my mic over to 10 of our internet besties!
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.