SEASON 3, EPISODE 28
Whenever we have a guest on the show you can bet it’s someone that is brilliant and has changed my life in some way! I love introducing you to these incredible people and I can’t think of someone who is more OUR people than Dr. Paige Gutheil.
In this episode we’re chatting with Dr. Paige about what you need to be living a life that is well rounded and fulfilling, a life that considers health but also grants grace and helps you to show up as the best version of yourself. We’re chatting about why how YOU feel matters!
Don’t miss this episode! Lean in and grab some paper because it’s a good one. Thanks for being here!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, Dr. Paige and I chat about:
- What you need to be living a life that is well rounded and fulfilling,
- How to determine what the “front bowling pins” are in your health,
- When to grant yourself grace on a health journey,
- Why how YOU feel matters, and
- Dr. Paige’s 3 steps to improve your health
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Dr. Paige HERE and on Instagram!
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Don’t miss the first episode of season 3 where I spoke of my recent health scare.
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.