SEASON 3, EPISODE 33
Friend, this chat is going to change your life. We are chatting with my friend and member of my girl squad, Jadah Sellner, about how hustling is a scam.
The reason why I want you guys to meet Jadah is because she is well known in the industry as being a life changing, impactful person. You may hear that about a lot of people online but I can tell you through experience that Jadah has changed my life.
In this chat we’re talking through that plus Jadah’s tools that you can use to change your life as well.
Grab Jadah’s new book, She Builds, at SheBuilds.com or on Audible HERE!
Let Jadah and I know what is resonating with you over on IG @NicoleWalters and @JadahSellner. I love hearing from you friend. I can’t wait to chat there.
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, Jadah and I chat about:
- Why hustling is a scam,
- What a support squad actually looks like,
- Why a squad is more than friends supporting one another,
- How being a slow cooker can change your life, and
- What to do TODAY to get out of the FEAR cycle
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get Jadah’s new book, She Builds, HERE or on Audible HERE!
- Find Jadah on Instagram and learn more about working with her HERE.
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Don’t miss my last episode with Sarah Nicole Landry of The Birds Papaya!
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.