SEASON 2: EPISODE 10
You know I don’t consider myself a parenting expert or a mom of the year, in fact I am just doing the best I can with what I got every single day! That’s why this episode is different than the rest because I’m sharing something that’s been on my heart when it comes to parenting. Today we’re talking about respect and when to say I’m Sorry. I’m really excited to have this chat with you.
Friend, thank you for coming here each week so we can have these conversations together! I love hearing from you on Instagram, Twitter, and in my email inbox. Let me know what you think after this episode too!
I’m so grateful for you friend – thanks for listening. Read the transcript HERE!
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, I cover:
- What I use to guide my parenting,
- Why I parent the way that I do based on my own childhood and my girls’ prior experiences,
- What I’ve gotten a lot of feedback on since She’s the Boss premiered, and
- When and why I say I’m sorry
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or shoot me an email at [email protected]!
- Don’t miss She’s The Boss every Thursday at 10:30pm on USA network! You can watch on cable, SlingTV, YouTube TV, and more!
- Have you listened to our last episode on what’s next for me? Listen to it here!
- If you love our chats like I do, I’d so appreciate a review for the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
The Nicole Walters Podcast is for the everyday entrepreneur that wants to increase their income but doesn’t know where to start. If that’s you, you’re in the right place!
Nicole Walters is a wife, mom, income strategist, entrepreneur, and the founder of The Monetized Life™. Join Nicole each week for a new episode packed with what you need to know to gain clarity, grow your network and monetize your life using the proven corporate strategies she mastered in 10 years as a Fortune 500 executive.
Whether you’re just starting out and don’t know your next step, or you’re multi-passionate and don’t know the right next step, Nicole is here to break it down for you! Richfriend, let’s add some commas to your bank account!
Listen each week. Do. The. Work, and success WILL come!