SEASON 3, EPISODE 5
If there is one thing I’ve noticed in the last few months it’s that I’m just not the same me that I was pre-2020. Are any of us?!
Friend, in this episode we’re chatting about how everything has shifted and why it’s okay if we aren’t performing in the same way we once were. It’s okay if who we are now, isn’t our “best self.” We have a choices to make though and in this episode we talk about how to make good choices. Before we dive into that though, I answer a question about whether personal development is at odds with our faith or beliefs. You won’t want to miss this lesson because it can be applied to sooo much!
Head over to Instagram and let me know how this episode resonated with you! Send me a DM or share your thoughts on stories and tag me @NicoleWalters. You can also record a voice message for the show HERE!
Thanks for listening!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, I share:
- My thoughts on personal development and how I use it in connection with my faith,
- How to filter any advice you receive to ensure it’s FOR you,
- What I’ve noticed in myself and from chatting with you about post-pandemic life,
- Why it’s so important that we use our choice muscle to make good choices, and
- How to accept ourselves exactly where we are, even if we aren’t performing the best we ever have
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Send me a DM on Facebook and Instagram!
- Record a voice message for me here
- The book I mentioned, Choice Theory by Dr. William Glasser, can be found HERE
- Don’t miss the recent episode I did on boundaries HERE!
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.