MAY MOMENTS 1: SHOW NOTES
I am so excited that so many of you have just discovered the podcast and because this is a group party, I want us all to be caught up! That’s why in the month of May, we’re going to re-share our top episodes. Whether it’s your first time hearing these or your second or third, I know you’ll get something great out of them!
So tune in today’s episode where I share the incredible story of how I met my daughters and how God put our family together. This is just part 1 of a two-part episode so don’t forget to tune in for part 2 (find it HERE!) Thanks for listening friend!
Read the transcript here!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The story of how I became a mom of 3 in under 30 days,
- What event led me to quit my 6-figure corporate job,
- God’s incredible plan for bringing our family together, and
- How things are always working in your favor, behind the scenes
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to part 2 of this episode HERE
- Connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!
- Have you listened to our last episode on the toxic hustle? Listen to it here!
- If you love our chats like I do, I’d so appreciate a review for the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
The Nicole Walters Podcast is for the everyday entrepreneur that wants to increase their income but doesn’t know where to start. If that’s you, you’re in the right place!
Nicole Walters is a wife, mom, income strategist, entrepreneur, and the founder of The Monetized Life™. Join Nicole each week for a new episode packed with what you need to know to gain clarity, grow your network and monetize your life using the proven corporate strategies she mastered in 10 years as a Fortune 500 executive.
Whether you’re just starting out and don’t know your next step, or you’re multi-passionate and don’t know the right next step, Nicole is here to break it down for you! Richfriend, let’s add some commas to your bank account!
Listen each week. Do. The. Work, and success WILL come!