SEASON 3, EPISODE 13
We are celebrating something so exciting today, friend! Together we’ve surpassed 1 MILLION downloads of this podcast! To celebrate I thought there was no better way than to hand over the mic to… YOU!
Yes, we’ve got 10 internet besties here today to share who they are and what piece of advice they would give to the rest of us richfriends!
Thank you for being here for this extra special chat and for listening to the show each week! I am beyond grateful to have you on this ride with me.
Let me know how you found me by sliding into my DMs @NicoleWalters and connect with each of the internet besties below!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, we chat about:
- How we met – was it on Instagram? Through a viral video? She’s the Boss?
- What each internet bestie is up to in their lives,
- A piece of advice for YOU, and
- How you’ve played such an important role in the show reaching 1 million downloads!
Connect with our 10 Internet Besties:
- Victoria James on Instagram as @victoriouspopcorn and @mrsvictoriajames
- Laura Buttle on IMDb, Instagram @laurabeeee23 and YouTube
- Shelia Buttle’s Chalk Couture page
- Jae Amoah on Instagram as @JaeAmoah
- Kimberly Wallen at KimberlyWallen.com
- Jennifer Oglesby at JenniferOglesby.com
- Michelle Guillaume and Amanda Woodson at the Gulf Pacific Manor Properties website
- Lauren Olivares on Instagram as @EducationRampage
- Firenza Anderson-Philpot at FirenzaAPhilpot.com
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Learn more about what Inherit Learning Company offers HERE
- Don’t miss our last episode with Kalilah Wright of Mess in a Bottle!
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
Check out the sponsors for this episode:
Go to FunctionofBeauty.com/NICOLE to let them know you heard about it from our show, and to get 25% off your first order.
Head to Waterdrop.com and use code NICOLE to get a special 15% discount.
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.