SEASON 3, EPISODE 38
Friend, this episode is going to catch you up on all the happenings of the littles and an update on momming through divorce! In this season of transition, a lot has been happening for each of the littles too.
Now I love the fact that over on Instagram you are constantly in my DMs sending me updates on my internet nephews and nieces. I love hearing from you so keep them coming!
This episode is a life update because that’s part of what we do here. I’m so grateful that we’re doing this together!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, we chat about:
- What each of the littles is up to,
- An update on momming through divorce,
- Why I didn’t have kids before adopting my 3 girls,
- What I wrote that I wanted to be back in 10th grade (yes I found it!)
- How I’m handling two girls in their 20s, and
- If more kids are in the future
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Hear the story of how I adopted my girls on Episode 1!
- Listen to my episode with Ally and my episode with Kris
- Don’t miss my last episode on why there is power in surrender
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.