SEASON 3, EPISODE 30
One of the things that I’m learning in this starting over process is that healing is not linear. The darkest days are behind me but that doesn’t mean there won’t be more dark days in this process.
Friend in this chat we’re talking about how there isn’t some magical finish line where we will suddenly feel done healing. There will be setbacks but we’re stronger because of them.
Friend, I am so proud of you for always getting back up again. Thanks for being with me in this season as we start over, together.
Let’s keep this conversation going over on instagram! Let me know how you’re getting through setbacks right now. I love hearing from you friend. I can’t wait to chat there.
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, we chat about:
- How there isn’t a magical finish line where we will suddenly feel done healing,
- The details behind some of my darkest days,
- How we can move through the healing process, knowing it’s not linear, and
- What I’m focusing on this holiday season as I start over
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Don’t miss the last episode where I talk about my complicated feelings around birthdays HERE
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.