SEASON 2: EPISODE 8
Friend, I am freaking out. This week is a big one and I’m asking for your help. This week on the show I want to talk to you about the nerves that come with stepping into something new and putting yourself out there. When we’re in this together, we’re never alone.
The nerves are real and I’m asking for some support in this. When we’re here for one another, we’re never alone.
Thanks for spending some time with me today! I so appreciate you. Friend, this wouldn’t be possible without you and I want to thank you for being here. I can’t wait to chat with you next week but until then, come hang out with me on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. Talk soon!
Read the transcript HERE!
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, I cover:
- What I’m asking for help in this week,
- How to keep yourself focused and aligned with your belief system when you’re trying something new,
- What to do with the nerves and anxieties of putting yourself out there to be seen, and
- How we can help one another feel never alone
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Don’t miss the premiere of She’s The Boss on Thursday, Feb 25th at 10:30pm on USA network! You can watch on cable, SlingTV, YouTube TV, and more!
- Did you miss the last episode with me answering your questions on babies, bios & business? Listen to it here!
- Write a review for the show on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
The Nicole Walters Podcast is for the everyday entrepreneur that wants to increase their income but doesn’t know where to start. If that’s you, you’re in the right place!
Nicole Walters is a wife, mom, income strategist, entrepreneur, and the founder of The Monetized Life™. Join Nicole each week for a new episode packed with what you need to know to gain clarity, grow your network and monetize your life using the proven corporate strategies she mastered in 10 years as a Fortune 500 executive.
Whether you’re just starting out and don’t know your next step, or you’re multi-passionate and don’t know the right next step, Nicole is here to break it down for you! Richfriend, let’s add some commas to your bank account!
Listen each week. Do. The. Work, and success WILL come!