SEASON 3, EPISODE 1
Hey friend, welcome to season 3! If you’ve been here before then you know it’s been a minute and man do I have a LOT to catch you up on.
In this first episode of season 3, I need to take you back to move you forward. Sharing this news with you is not easy but I’m so grateful I have this space to tell you my truth. Even through the grief I’m experiencing, I’m realizing that nothing’s missing.
But before we get into that, I have to tell you that there was actually another version of this episode that almost aired.
When I listened to it back though I realized it was vague, it was edited, and I wasn’t sharing the real deal. If you’re new around here, I don’t want to start a new season like that and if you’ve been here before, I want to honor that you’ve had my back over the years. If there is one thing I want you to take away from this episode it’s that nothing’s missing.
So this version of episode 1 is the real deal and the start of something new. Something I’m so glad we get to do together. Season 3 of The Nicole Walters Podcast. It’s a new me, it’s a better us. I’m so glad you’re here.
Read the transcript for this episode HERE!
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, I share:
- Why I’m starting season 3 now and where I’ve been the last year,
- Tough news that I’ve waited for this moment to share with you,
- How I’m learning that grief and gratitude can coexist, and
- Why I’m starting from scratch in so many areas of my life and how nothing’s missing
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram!
- To send me a voice message that could be used on the show, click here!
- Catch up on previous episodes by starting with Season 1, Episode 1!
- If you love our chats like I do, I’d so appreciate a review for the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.