SEASON 3, EPISODE 11
Friends, get ready for a real conversation with the MidTiny (aka Kris) on what kids her age are REALLY looking for from their parents and how us parents can be confident in raising adults.
The topic we cover is so valuable because it’s actually the opposite of what we’re led to believe as parents. Before we dive into that, I’m answering a question from the DMs about when kids should start dating. My oh my, Kris’ answer may shock you like it shocked me!
Ya’ll know I love having my kids on the show and this time was no different! I hope you enjoy the Krissy update plus the wisdom she shares with us.
Let me know what resonated with you by tagging me on Instagram @NicoleWalters. Thank you for being here for this chat friend!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, Kris and chat about:
- When teens should be allowed to date and what Kris did in the “before times”
- What kids are wanting from their parents and how it may not be what you think,
- The tough conversations we have to have when raising adults,
- How to connect with your kids without being judgmental, even when it’s hard, and
- An update on what Krissy is doing in life!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Send me a DM on Facebook and Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Don’t miss episode 30 from season 1 where I talk about MidTiny’s cancer journey
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.