SEASON 3, EPISODE 4
Ya’ll we are tackling a topic that we do not talk about enough today and that’s letting go of friendships as an adult!
In this episode you’ll hear from a new friend of mine, Alex, on a transition he recently went through where he had to let go of an old friendship. We chat about how to know if the people around you are helping you to grow or keeping you mentally stuck and what to do about it!
Before we dive into my conversation with Alex, I answer a few of your questions. I love how we can connect in this way so to send me a voice message, go HERE!
Thanks for being here and listening each week, friend!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, I share:
- How to evaluate the friendships and relationships that you’re in,
- What to do if you know you need to let go of something or someone,
- Why I’m sharing my thoughts on Will Smith and Chris Rock, and
- How to allow for growth in your life even when it’s HARD!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Find me on Facebook and Instagram
- Send me a voice message here
- To hear the episode about my girl squad, go here!
- Don’t miss the last episode with The Puffin, HERE!
- Follow my friend Luvvie Ajayi Jones on Instagram HERE
- If you love our chats like I do, I’d so appreciate a review for the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.