SEASON 3, EPISODE 16
Get ready to hear from one of my talented friends who holds nothing back in sharing his story of starting over and over and the sacrifice and tenacity it’s taken to live out his purpose.
This chat with Tito Rey is so honest and shows the real work and heartache that it’s taken him to continue living out his purpose as a professional singer. After this chat, I know you’ll want to see him win like I do!
There are so many gems in this chat that we can all take into our daily lives as we pursue the life we’re called to. Friend, keep it at it. You’re worthy of it and more.
Thank you for hanging out with Tito and I! Head over to Instagram to let us know what you liked most from this episode. Can’t wait to chat with you there, friend!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, Tito and I chat about:
- How Tito found himself in Las Vegas at a young age,
- Why he had to start over despite trying to do everything right,
- The sacrifices he made to pay his bills and continue performing,
- How he grabbed the attention of key players in a hotel lobby, and
- Where Tito is today in pursuing his purpose
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Find Tito on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Don’t miss our last chat about being a rescuer!
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.