EPISODE 28: SHOW NOTES
Today we're talking about itchy feet. I know that sounds crazy, but this may be just the wake up call you need. Are you always running?
In this episode I challenge you to go deep instead of going wide and at the end, I have a special gift for you. If you're looking for clarity on your purpose, do not miss this one, it has the potential to be life changing.
Let me know if you resonated with this one and what you're doing to live out your purpose. Connect with me on Instagram, Facebook, or send me a tweet. I want to connect with you because I appreciate spending this time with you!
Thanks for listening! Last thing – if you're enjoying the show, make sure you're subscribed and write a review! I can't wait to talk to you soon.
Read the transcript HERE!
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How itchy feet are holding you back,
- Why I'm challenging you to stop running for the next 6 months, and
- What will happen when you get clarity on your purpose
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get Fierce Clarity (on me!) by going to MyFierceClarity.com and use the code DoTheWork
- Once you've completed it, come back to me with your questions!
- Write a review for the show here! I love turning this chat into a 2-way street!
- Don't miss last week's episode – Episode 27: Don't believe the hype!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
The Nicole Walters Podcast is for the everyday entrepreneur that wants to increase their income but doesn’t know where to start. If that’s you, you’re in the right place!
Nicole Walters is a wife, mom, income strategist, entrepreneur, and the founder of The Monetized Life™. Join Nicole each week for a new episode packed with what you need to know to gain clarity, grow your network and monetize your life using the proven corporate strategies she mastered in 10 years as a Fortune 500 executive.
Whether you’re just starting out and don’t know your next step, or you're multi-passionate and don’t know the right next step, Nicole is here to break it down for you! Richfriend, let’s add some commas to your bank account!
Listen each week. Do. The. Work, and success WILL come!