SEASON 2: EPISODE 1
Friend, how are you? I’m so excited to be back to our regular chats. I want to kick season 2 off with a conversation about survivor’s guilt and well, 2020!
If you’re struggling to share the good that’s happened to you over the last year (I know you’ve had some wins!) then this episode is for you. Let’s chat together and give one another a little hope!
Read the transcript HERE!
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, I cover:
- Why I’m struggling to celebrate the good,
- What survivor’s guilt is,
- How I’ve been handling all the changes that 2020 brought, and
- What you can expect from our chats moving ahead!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Join the RichFriend email list by going to NicoleWalters.com and adding your email address!
- Connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- Write a review for the show on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
The Nicole Walters Podcast is for the everyday entrepreneur that wants to increase their income but doesn’t know where to start. If that’s you, you’re in the right place!
Nicole Walters is a wife, mom, income strategist, entrepreneur, and the founder of The Monetized Life™. Join Nicole each week for a new episode packed with what you need to know to gain clarity, grow your network and monetize your life using the proven corporate strategies she mastered in 10 years as a Fortune 500 executive.
Whether you’re just starting out and don’t know your next step, or you’re multi-passionate and don’t know the right next step, Nicole is here to break it down for you! Richfriend, let’s add some commas to your bank account!
Listen each week. Do. The. Work, and success WILL come!