SEASON 3, EPISODE 21
I didn’t know if I would ever be ready to date but after a year of getting things right within myself, I was ready to explore what it meant to date, again. In this chat I’m sharing how I took my first steps into dating and what I discovered when I hit the dating world.
Friend, thanks for being here through all the seasons. I’m not just sharing these stories because they’re fun to listen to or fun to tell, but because I hope by watching me overcome the hard and look for the joy, it encourages you to give yourself grace when you have to start over in life.
There’s more to this story and I’ll be sharing it in our next chat so come back here next week! Talk to you then friend!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, we chat about:
- How I took my first steps into dating,
- What I discovered when I hit the dating world,
- Why I took a step back at one point,
- What I’m doing differently this time, and
- Why I went on a date with someone who had a character trait that I thought would NEVER work
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Don’t miss our last chat about how I got ready to date
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.