SEASON 3, EPISODE 31
Friends, you are in for an incredibly special chat today. As you know, I’ve been in a season of starting over after a 12 year marriage. We’ve talked about different parts of that starting over journey in previous episodes but today, you get to meet my new misterfella, Alex.
Yes, love has returned and it’s changed my life so I’m so excited to introduce you to Alex!
We’re answering all the questions you’ve been sending me on Instagram – from the story of how we met to dating with kids to dating someone who makes more money than you, we’re covering it all!
I can’t wait to hear what you think of this chat! Let me know on instagram @NicoleWalters.
Thanks for being here friend!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, Alex and I chat about:
- How we met (from Alex’s perspective!)
- If Alex planned on dating someone with kids,
- How Alex feels about dating someone who makes more money than him, and
- A surprise announcement at the end!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Find Alex Csillag on Instagram
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Don’t miss the first episode with Alex – before we told anyone we were dating! – HERE
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.