SEASON 3, EPISODE 9
In this season of life, I’m learning a new lesson each day. The lesson I have for YOU today is that even though life is tough, you deserve joy TODAY. Yes, you don’t earn joy, you deserve inherently.
We’re chatting about how to experience joy in the little moments, no matter what else is going on in your life. In this episode I also answer a question about imposter syndrome and whether or not a mistake or failure disqualifies you from teaching on a specific topic.
Thank you for being here for this chat friend! Let me know what resonates by tagging me on Instagram @NicoleWalters – talk to you there friend!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, I share:
- How to experience joy in the little moments, no matter what else is going on in your life,
- Why you don’t earn joy,
- My first experience with imposter syndrome and how it’s damaging to our futures,
- What my “here’s how you did it” list, and
- My thoughts on if a mistake or failure disqualifies you from teaching on a specific topic
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Send me a DM on Facebook and Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Don’t miss episode 32 from season 1 where I talk more about owning what you DON’T know
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.