SEASON 3, EPISODE 40
Just because it’s a new year doesn’t mean that everything that existed in 2022 followed us into 2023. This is why it’s so essential that we actually employ and engage in our best tools so we can experience joy as we experience change.
Just a few days ago I had one of the hardest days since I started over a few years ago. This hard day was different than others and I’m explaining why in this chat.
Friend if there is one thing I want you to know it’s that you are worthy of asking for help and receiving it. You aren’t made to do it all alone.
Thank you for being here – I love having these chats with you! Let me know over on IG @NicoleWalters how you’re asking for help! Chat soon friend.
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, we chat about:
- Why it’s so essential that we actually employ and engage in our best tools,
- What I’ve done in the past to ask for help and why it didn’t work,
- Why we all need help in our lives,
- How I’m receiving help now and what type of difference it has made, and
- The grief I’m experiencing even though I’m in one of the happiest seasons of my life
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Listen to my last episode on Fighting Fair HERE!
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.