SEASON 3, EPISODE 2
We’re diving into your voice messages, DMs, and my own story on mental health in this second episode of season 3 of the Nicole Walters Podcast!
Welcome back friend! It’s been so fun getting your voice messages and DMs on social. You can record me something HERE by the way.
You’ll here my own mental health story at the end of this episode but first I answer a voice message about how to smoothly leave your 9-5 job! Then we talk through a DM I received about a relationship and what to do if divorce is being considered.
If there is one thing I want you to take away from this episode, it’s that your friend ISN’T your therapist.
Thank you so much for being here and being vulnerable with me! Let me know if you’re going to act on what I shared in this episode – just send me a DM on Instagram or Facebook! I can’t wait to hear from you friend.
Read the transcript for this episode HERE!
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, I share:
- My thoughts on if you should quit your 9-5 now or later to pursue my passion,
- If it’s too late if you and your partner are considering a divorce,
- Why your friend isn’t your therapist, and
- The ups and downs of my mental health and what I do about it
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get great, affordable therapy through Open Path Collective
- Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram!
- To send me a voice message that could be used on the show, click here!
- Don’t miss Episode 1 of Season 3, HERE!
- If you love our chats like I do, I’d so appreciate a review for the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.