SEASON 3, EPISODE 23
We’ve talked about imposter syndrome and not feeling worthy but we don’t often talk about the opposite. Do you know what I’m talking about friend? The idea that you’re “too good” for a situation, a person, a job, etc.
In this chat, we’re talking about the idea of someone being “too good” for something else. Listen to my advice on how to handle these types of comments and how to continue to grow and change despite them.
Thank you so much for being here friend! I love having these chats with you each week. Let me know what’s on your mind by recording me a message at the link below! Or head over to Instagram @NicoleWalters to drop me a message in the DMs. Talk soon!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, we chat about:
- The idea of someone being “too good” for something else,
- How to handle these types of comments,
- What to do if you feel this about others in your life, and
- Why we must continue to grow and change no matter what others are saying
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Listen to how I met my daughters – Season 1, Episode 1
- Don’t miss our last chat with Meaningfull Living!
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.