SEASON 2: EPISODE 4
If you’ve been following me on social media for any time you know there have been a lot of cameras around here, a lot! We signed a TV show deal with NBC universal and USA network and we’re talking about the ins and outs of that decision in this episode!
First things first, nothing is changing around here! You’ll get to watch the funny hijinks my family gets into each week but I’ll still be showing up on the podcast weekly, on social media, and you can still work with me at InheritLearning.com!
I am so excited (and nervous!) about this and can’t wait to hear what you all think when the show premiers this year! I’ll share the exact premier date here on the show and on social, so stay tuned!
Thanks for hanging with me today. I am so grateful for you, for sticking with me and my family, and cheering us on through all the things. Keep me updated on YOU by sending me a DM, a tweet, or an email at [email protected] Talk soon!
Read the transcript HERE!
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, I cover:
- How this TV show deal came about (and how long it took!)
- What we considered when deciding if we would go for this,
- How your internet nieces are doing with this, and
- Any behind the scenes changes because of the show
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to InheritLearning.com to take an assessment that will help you figure out where you need to start building or scaling your business and how we can work together!
- Did you miss the last episode on how BigTiny is doing? Listen to it here!
- Write a review for the show on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
The Nicole Walters Podcast is for the everyday entrepreneur that wants to increase their income but doesn’t know where to start. If that’s you, you’re in the right place!
Nicole Walters is a wife, mom, income strategist, entrepreneur, and the founder of The Monetized Life™. Join Nicole each week for a new episode packed with what you need to know to gain clarity, grow your network and monetize your life using the proven corporate strategies she mastered in 10 years as a Fortune 500 executive.
Whether you’re just starting out and don’t know your next step, or you’re multi-passionate and don’t know the right next step, Nicole is here to break it down for you! Richfriend, let’s add some commas to your bank account!
Listen each week. Do. The. Work, and success WILL come!