SEASON 3, EPISODE 12
We have the pleasure of hearing from Kalilah Wright, owner of Mess In A Bottle, on this episode of the podcast!
Kalilah and I chat about what it truly feels like to build a multi-million dollar businesses, and why you never reach the point where you feel like you have it figured out. Yep, I’ve felt like a hot mess express no matter what milestone I’ve crossed! We also get to celebrate the one year anniversary of Kalilah buying her first house for her son and herself.
Thank you for being here for this chat friend! Find Kalilah at MessInABottle.com and on Instagram @Messinabottle. Let me know that you listened by tagging me on Instagram @NicoleWalters. Talk to you there, friend!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, Kalilah and chat about:
- What it truly feels like to build a multi-million dollar businesses,
- Why you never reach the point where you feel like you have it figured out,
- How we’ve felt like a hot mess express no matter what milestone we’ve crossed, and
- The one year anniversary of Kalilah buying her first house for her son and herself!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Find Kalilah and order a shirt at MessInABottle.com!
- Connect with Kalilah on Instagram @Messinabottle
- Watch the video of Kalilah celebrating 1 year of owning her house HERE!
- Send me a DM on Facebook and Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Don’t miss our last episode with the MidTiny, Kris Walters, where we talked about raising adults!
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.