MAY MOMENTS 2: SHOW NOTES
Welcome to our second May Moments! I am so excited that so many of you have just discovered the podcast and because this is a group party, I want us all to be caught up! That’s why in the month of May, we’re going to re-share our top episodes. Whether it’s your first time hearing these or your second or third, I know you’ll get something great out of them!
I’m so glad you’re listening to this one because we are having an open and honest conversation about how the Black Lives Matter movement isn’t over and what we’re really after. This episode will help you to do not get weary in this fight. This topic is as timely as it was when it was first released in June of 2020.
We need you to stay in this fight and not grow weary and this conversation will help. Thanks for being here friend. I’m so honored that you spend this time with me each week. I want these talks to be a two-way street so send me a DM on Instagram or Twitter. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Read the transcript here!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you’ve heard people ask, “Is it over yet?”
- How to keep yourself from growing weary now and in the future,
- What really needs to happen for us to feel safe, and
- Why we need you in this fight long term
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- In addition to using your voice and voting, consider donating to organizations like:
- Connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or email me at [email protected]!
- Have you listened to our first May Moments? Listen to it here!
- If you love our chats like I do, I’d so appreciate a review for the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
The Nicole Walters Podcast is for the everyday entrepreneur that wants to increase their income but doesn’t know where to start. If that’s you, you’re in the right place!
Nicole Walters is a wife, mom, income strategist, entrepreneur, and the founder of The Monetized Life™. Join Nicole each week for a new episode packed with what you need to know to gain clarity, grow your network and monetize your life using the proven corporate strategies she mastered in 10 years as a Fortune 500 executive.
Whether you’re just starting out and don’t know your next step, or you’re multi-passionate and don’t know the right next step, Nicole is here to break it down for you! Richfriend, let’s add some commas to your bank account!
Listen each week. Do. The. Work, and success WILL come!