MAY MOMENTS 3: SHOW NOTES
Welcome to our third May Moments! I am so excited that so many of you have just discovered the podcast and because this is a group party, I want us all to be caught up! That’s why in the month of May, we’re going to re-share our top episodes. Whether it’s your first time hearing these or your second or third, I know you’ll get something great out of them!
Unlike Kim Kardashian, we aren’t going to get paid for our looks. We have to show up and do the work. In this episode, I share a story of how I built a mutually beneficial relationship with a big brand by showing up and doing the WORK.
Listen in to hear how you can really set yourself apart in business! If you enjoyed the show, let us know what you think by writing a review on Apple Podcasts. Thanks for listening friend!
Read the transcript here!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What you and Kim Kardashian don’t have in common,
- How I set myself apart in business (this is good!)
- Why you have to keep showing up to build your business, and
- How to land opportunities that you would otherwise not get
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or email me at [email protected]!
- Have you listened to our previous May Moments? Listen here!
- If you love our chats like I do, I’d so appreciate a review for the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
The Nicole Walters Podcast is for the everyday entrepreneur that wants to increase their income but doesn’t know where to start. If that’s you, you’re in the right place!
Nicole Walters is a wife, mom, income strategist, entrepreneur, and the founder of The Monetized Life™. Join Nicole each week for a new episode packed with what you need to know to gain clarity, grow your network and monetize your life using the proven corporate strategies she mastered in 10 years as a Fortune 500 executive.
Whether you’re just starting out and don’t know your next step, or you’re multi-passionate and don’t know the right next step, Nicole is here to break it down for you! Richfriend, let’s add some commas to your bank account!
Listen each week. Do. The. Work, and success WILL come!