MAY MOMENTS 4: SHOW NOTES
How are you liking these May Moment episodes? This month we are recounting some of your favorite episodes of the show because there are so many of you that have just discovered the podcast and because this is a group party, I want us all to be caught up!
Whether it’s your first time hearing these or your second or third, I know you’ll get something great out of them and this one is a GOOD one.
In this episode I share how I almost sold me business a few years back. Before releasing this episode, I had not told this story anywhere! I was NERVOUS to tell it but my goal is to always share my truth so that you can discover yours.
Thank you for hanging out with me today – I love our weekly chats and hearing how they are hitting you. Don’t forget to DM me, tweet me, or email me, I love making this a two-way conversation. Talk soon friend!
Read the transcript here!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How I almost sold my business a few years ago,
- What advice I received that led me to making my decision to not sell,
- How I make large decisions like this, and
- Why I believe we need to guard our greatness
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or email me at [email protected]!
- Have you listened to our previous May Moments? Listen here!
- If you love our chats like I do, I’d so appreciate a review for the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
The Nicole Walters Podcast is for the everyday entrepreneur that wants to increase their income but doesn’t know where to start. If that’s you, you’re in the right place!
Nicole Walters is a wife, mom, income strategist, entrepreneur, and the founder of The Monetized Life™. Join Nicole each week for a new episode packed with what you need to know to gain clarity, grow your network and monetize your life using the proven corporate strategies she mastered in 10 years as a Fortune 500 executive.
Whether you’re just starting out and don’t know your next step, or you’re multi-passionate and don’t know the right next step, Nicole is here to break it down for you! Richfriend, let’s add some commas to your bank account!
Listen each week. Do. The. Work, and success WILL come!