SEASON 3, EPISODE 19
Our guest today is truly remarkable. Jamie Ward’s story is not just one of God showing up in a big way, but also of triumph, overcoming, and using loss to create change.
In this chat, Jamie and I talk through her story of unexpected transitions and the lessons she has learned along the way. One of the things that makes Jamie remarkable is how she’s taken these lessons to serve others.
Friend, there are SO many gems in this episode so stay ready!
Thank you so much for being here and sharing the transitions you’re going through in your life. Slide into my DMs @nicolewalters so we can keep this conversation going.
Talk soon friend!
Read the transcript for this episode HERE.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, Jamie and I chat about:
- Her story of unexpected transitions, starting with the loss of her first husband,
- The most important lesson that she learned from losing her first husband,
- What mantra she uses to create change in her own life, and
- Why Jamie believes self-care is essential
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Find Curricula Concepts and Be Well Care Well HERE and on Instagram and Facebook
- Send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram
- Record a voice message for me here
- Don’t miss our last chat on dealing with divorce as a mama
- I love reading your reviews of the show! You can share your thoughts on Apple here!
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
If you’re looking for the strategies and encouragement to pursue a life of purpose, this is the podcast for you! Week after week Nicole Walters will have you laughing hysterically while frantically taking notes as she shares her own personal stories and answers your DMs about life, business, and everything in between.
As a self-made multimillionaire and founder of the digital education firm, Inherit Learning Company, Nicole Walters is the “tell-it-like-it-is” best friend that you can’t wait to hang out with next.
When Nicole shows up, she shows OUT, so tune in each week for a laugh, a best friend chat, plus the strategies and encouragement you need to confidently live a life of purpose.
Follow Nicole on IG @NicoleWalters and visit inheritlearningcompany.com today and click the button to join our betterment community. Your membership gives you access to a world of people and tools focused on helping you build the life you want.