EPISODE 31: SHOW NOTES
This is a weighty topic but one that we need to discuss. Today I need you to ask yourself – are you being robbed of your power? And an even tougher one – are you robbing someone of theirs?
This might have you take a step back but I am seeing this all over – online, on tv, even at back-to-school night and it’s something we absolutely need to get right.
Lean in friend, this is an important one!
I always appreciate you spending time with me each week! If these messages are making an impact on your life, share this show with a friend that needs it too! And don’t forget to come hang out with me on Instagram @NicoleWalters. Talk to there!
Read the transcript HERE!
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, or iHeartRadio
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How a business coach may not be giving you BUSINESS advice and instead robbing you of your power,
- Why it’s crucial to acknowledge what we’ve contributed and what we haven’t, and
- How to speak to your kids and clients in a way that allows them keep their power!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- 1K1Day Enrollment opens soon – get the info here!
- Write a quick review for the show here!
- Don’t miss last week’s episode – Episode 30: The Heavy Lift
More about The Nicole Walters Podcast:
The Nicole Walters Podcast is for the everyday entrepreneur that wants to increase their income but doesn’t know where to start. If that’s you, you’re in the right place!
Nicole Walters is a wife, mom, income strategist, entrepreneur, and the founder of The Monetized Life™. Join Nicole each week for a new episode packed with what you need to know to gain clarity, grow your network and monetize your life using the proven corporate strategies she mastered in 10 years as a Fortune 500 executive.
Whether you’re just starting out and don’t know your next step, or you’re multi-passionate and don’t know the right next step, Nicole is here to break it down for you! Richfriend, let’s add some commas to your bank account!
Listen each week. Do. The. Work, and success WILL come!